Thursday, April 3, 2008

Shemah Bit Me!

A few months ago, Shemah just got herself Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker. Okay, wait.. that didn't sound right.. LOL! Lemme rephrase.. Shemah got herself a really cool vest from SJP's brand, Bitten! She was raving on and on about it and was practically giving out free advertising for SJP. Well, I didn't bother to get 'bitten' until a few weeks ago when I realized that I didn't have a bag! Well, of course I do have a bag but I didn't have one that was just plain and one-colored. And to be honest, I actually wanted a bag to go with the dress I just bought.. Since the dress was so bohemian, I figured I hadta get a plain bag, maybe brown!

So I began browsing through Ebay again in search of a really nice, plain, and most importantly, cheap! bag... Not long after, I found myself landing on this bag here...


I instantly fell for the bag and wanted it all to myself!! I just love the color, even though it's not brown... Hehe.. So what else did I do?? I bought it!! I didn't even bother bidding for the bag. After all, I thought it was a real steal for only $37.54 + shipping costs! You'd buy it too right???

So now, all I gotta do is wait for the arrival of my bag! I can't wait to have my hands on it!

3 comments:

Unknown April 4, 2008 at 5:35 AM  

This is a good deal.I like the colour too.What is the fabric?Is it leather?So nice :)I donno why i can't bid a good bargain on ebay.

Ratu Syura April 4, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

sweetiepie: yeahh! it's leather! I like the color too.. hehhe.. i think u just hafta search search and search! like this bag, there was actually more sellers selling it for over $50! So, you just be careful and look some more before buying..

Rozella April 5, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Eeeeee so cantik!!!! I love the color!!!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP