Saturday, April 5, 2008

Confidence is Beautiful!

As most of us all know, there's nothing worse than meeting a person without any self-confidence. I don't know about you, but a person without any self-confidence can really turn me off. I don't like meeting people for the first time and there's no eye contact. I don't like shaking hands with a person who seems to be dead in the hands! It's a real turn-off.

That said, I know it's not exactly a trait that everyone is born with. Not everyone exurbs self-confidence that radiates throughout the room whenever they walk in. However, for those who lack self-confidence, don't succumb to it and retreat by staying in your room all day long. All is not lost! You can easily build your self-confidence if you just step out of your comfort box once in a while..

I found some really great articles on how to be confident and feel confident!

I hope you guys take the time to read these great articles. And the next time you meet up with a new person, try not to divert your eyes and look at a blank space! Everybody has their own insecurities and not everyone is perfect. Remember that confidence is beautiful! kenyit

4 comments:

Unknown April 7, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

People used to called me ugly duckling when I was little and thought I am not pretty don't look good in anything.Although I love fashion but till now I still don't have self confidence at all.Thanks for sharing this.I know I could be beautiful if I had confident.:P

Rozella April 11, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Syura, where can I buy a box of confidence? :P

Anonymous April 11, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

Hi Ratu,
You are indeed a confident person. Even your photo can tell;) I agree with you on this and i always believe that one should not feel inferior about themselves because everyone is different and unique.

Anonymous May 28, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

i will definitely check the website and see whats in store.. i believe beauty and confident is in a package!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP