Saturday, October 18, 2008

Do I Look Ugly?

Like everyone else, I have my insecure days. Days when I feel abso-effing-lutely fugly. Days when I feel fat. Days when none of my clothes look flattering on me. Days when my hair just doesn't seem to fall right. Days when makeup wouldn't even help. Days when I just wanna stay at home and wear t-shirt and sweats because that's the only look that fits my mood; Fugly!

I know most of you girls and maybe guys too, have one time or another felt the same way. No matter how beautiful you are, there are times that you just feel ugly. And I totally understand. I might not have a psychology degree to tell you how to NOT feel ugly. But what I do have is the internet, and I found this great article on how to deal with feeling ugly and how to come to terms with it.

I suggest everyone to take some time to read the articles. I don't know about you but when I feel ugly, I become terribly feisty! I tend to ask, "Do I look ugly?" but of course no one would ever say "Yes!" and it ticks me off even more! Goshh.. women! LOL! So yeah, these articles do help, so do read 'em k!

And remember, you're NOT ugly!

1 comments:

Asrizal October 24, 2008 at 1:40 AM  

I do find sometimes I'm TOO sexy for women... is that ok as a 'positive mental' shield or a li'l bit too much? hehehe.. :P

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP