Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bright and Sunny!!

If any of you have been reading my other Petty Ramblings of a Petty Queen blog, then you'd know that I'm currently addicted to Ebay!! There's so many stuff on my wishlist that consists of mostly clothes!! LOL! And since spring is the season for bright colors, I've been eying so many colorful dresses! It's so hard not to bid on all of 'em! I'm now looking for something yellow and purple just like the pictures below... I haven't found any that's really calling out to me though..














So for you girls out there, do get your colorful dresses out for this season!! They're hot!

3 comments:

Anonymous March 3, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

ihhh i like the purple dress. The pleated pattern can help enhance my boobs. LOL

andrewjune March 3, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

those look pretty hot! and very bright! bet you looking fine in them yeah :-)

anyway, thks for dopping by my blog...and what a lovely blog you have!

Ratu Syura March 4, 2008 at 1:51 AM  

chegu carol: LOL! yeahhh.. that would really work well for girls like us!

andrewjune: no problem!! do come again! and yeah, i'm still searching for a great yellow dress!! hehe...

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP