Monday, May 7, 2007

Independent Woman

Take the test to actually check out how independent you are! It's a great reality check for all you ladies out there! I for one used to be very independent. When I say used to, that was before I met Rafiq! hehehe.. I used to go everywhere and do everything alone! Yeah, I was a real loner!

Now the boyfriend pampers me way too much for my own good! That's what happens when you have that kinda boyfriend. I'm not saying it's bad though.. But don't ever forget yourself and depend too much on someone. Always have a sense of autonomy to keep your self-respect and confidence intact~!

Like they say, never make someone your everything, cuz when they're gone you're left with nothing!

My Results

You Are 52% Independent

Overall, you're a pretty independent woman. You don't follow trends just to fit in.
You've got your own cool thing going on, though you sometimes still care too much about what other's think.

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP